Référence : KB-WAR
|WARRIOR||dimension (cm)||Surface (cm²)|
|670||49 x 16,3||670|
|715||50 x 20,6||715|
Material : Full Carbon
Straight Carbon shaft
Ergonomic carbon shaft
Triple torque carbon shaft
Available in ﬁxed shaft or adjustable mode.
The Vario S-Lock can be adjusted over 10cm on straight shaft and 4cm on bent and triple torque shaft. The choice of the feather is inﬁnite.
Customize your WARRIOR paddle, step by step, clicking the right option
Questions & Answers
WHAT IS THE WARRIOR INTENDED FOR ?
The WARRIOR is a versatile paddle for white water paddling, which means that you can use it for any river activity : freestyle, creeking, playboat, creek.
ARE THERE SEVERAL BLADE SIZES AVAILABLE FOR THE WARRIOR ?
There are 2 sizes available for the WARRIOR:
- 670 for standard builds.
- 715 for stronger builds.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE THE BLADES OF THE WARRIOR MADE OF ?
The blades of the WARRIOR are only available in Carbon prepreg.
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FEATHER OF THE WARRIOR ?
We suggest for the WARRIOR a 45° angle right or left angle, according to your preferences. However, you can order your paddle with a custom feather, with no extra charge. The feather is the degree angle of the paddle blades are off-set to each other.
IS THE WARRIOR DELIVERED WITH A PADDLE GRIP ON STRAIGHT SHAFTS ?
Yes, the WARRIOR is delivered with a paddle grip built in the shaft .
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE SHAFTS FOR THE WARRIOR ?
There are 3 kinds of shafts available for the WARRIOR :
- The carbon straight one.
- The ergonomic carbon one.
- The triple torque carbon one.
WHAT IS THE INTEREST OF HAVING AN ERGONOMIC BENT SHAFT ON THE WARRIOR ?
The ergonomic bent shaft brings a better grip comfort than the straight shaft. It enables you to keepyour wrists aligned with your arms and to reduce joint stress on them.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DIFFERENT ADJUSTING SYSTEMS AVAILABLE ON THE WARRIOR ?
You can choose among several options for your WARRIOR :
- Fixed or Mono : This option means that you have no displaceable adjusting system on your WARRIOR. The length is ﬁxed. This ﬁxed system is recommended in Wave Ski, as the paddle is really short and comes close to the knees.
- Vario S-Lock System : The Vario S-Lock can be adjusted over 10 cm on straight shaft and 4 cm on ergonomic bent shaft. The choice of the feather is inﬁnite. It also enables you to adjust your paddle with more precision. This option is recommended for all the paddle-users who want to customize their WARRIOR as much as possible. The feather is the degree angle of the paddle blades are off-set to each other.
WHAT LENGTH SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY WARRIOR ?
|Possible Lenghts||feather angle|
|Straight adjustable||180>190 I 185>195 I 188>198 I 191>201 I 194>204||-|
|Ergo. adjustable||182>186 I 186>190 I 190>194 I 194>198 I 196>200 I 200>204||-|
|Fixed||from 185 to 210||Angle choice : 0° I 15° I 30° I 45°|
HOW HEAVY WILL MY WARRIOR BE ?
The weight of your WARRIOR depends on the types of shaft and system you choose !Here are some examples of weight :
- WARRIOR 710 / Ergonomic shaft / 194cm : 1050 gr.
- WARRIOR 650 / Straight shaft / 194cm : 999 gr.